Manufacturing Jobs in Qatar
QA Officer Qatar
We are hing a quality assurance officer. You will be responsible for standards and ensure products are approved for distribution.
To be successful for this role:
- Previous experience in a quality control / assurance role
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- High attention to detail is essential
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to accurately use precision tools
Manufacturing Engineer Qatar
Manufacturing engineer needed for our operations are you a manufacturing engineer with a degree and 3 - 4 years experience in any manufacturing industry, if you answer yes, then we would like to hear from you. you may go ahead and send in your resume, we offer a full relocation and housing package
WareHouse Manager Qatar
Large distribution company in doha requires a warehouse manager , you will oversee the inventory and supply team to ensure that our products are shipped on time, and supplies are received on time, you will also work with the management team, this salary is fully negotiable
United Supplies Qatar
Maintenance Technician Qatar
We have a position opne for a great maintenance technician with 4 years maintenance experience, if you come from a FMCG environment with mechanical knowledge of conveyers, motors and general mechanical materials handling equipment, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, this position is a 5 year contract job with the ability to renew, the salary is negotiable
Procurement Manager Qatar
Are you working presently as a procurement manager, if yes, then this is the job for you, The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
1. Provides sourcing advice and consults with leadership team to set short-term strategic directions and operating plans.
2. Implements sourcing plans for assigned operational area.
3. Explains sourcing data and methodologies to functional leaders and suppliers in order to ensure their understanding and buy-in.
4. Responsible for cost reduction, cash improvement opportunities, supply risk management, as well as sourcing initiatives and tools.
5. May have responsibility for management of accounts payable ledger or purchase order transaction management.
6. Negotiates major sourcing contracts and builds relationships with key suppliers.
7. Leads team(s) to manage external suppliers to deliver improved benefits to the company.